YD-400AT3DJT Panasonic TIG Inverter Welding Machines
|INPUT SUPPLY||415 + - 20%|
|PHASE/FREQUENCY||THREE / 50-60 HZ|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||17.6 KVA/16.7 KW|
|WELDING CURRENT RANGE||20-410AMP|
|RATD WELDING CURRENT||400 AMP|
|RATED DUTY CYCLE||60%|
|PROTECTION CLASS||CLASS IP 23|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||.-10 TO 50 DEG CELCIUS|
|DIMENSIONS(LXBXH)MM||550 X 330 X 600|
|CONFIRMATION TO INTERNATIONAL STANDERDS||IEC 60974-1:2000/GB 15579 .1:2004|
Industrial Applications :
- Aerospace Industry
- Small diameter, thin wall tubing for example in Bi-cycle industry
- Root (first pass) welds for piping
- Maintenance & Repair Work- Repair of Tools & Dies
- Copper Alloys
- Cu-Ni Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Low carbon alloys
- Low alloy steels
Exclusive Features :
- Arc Force (MMA): This is a feature used in Stick welding. Arc force is a temporary increase of the output current during welding when the arc is too short. This feature supports operators to achieve consistently excellent arc performance resulting faster & better quality production.
- Hot start (MMA): There is a temporary increase of the output current (0.5 seconds approx.) during the start of welding. Hot Start provides excellent arc ignition without the electrode sticking.
- Adjustable Current Down-slope time (Crater fill in TIG Welding): Downslope time adjustable from 0.5 to 2.3 seconds. It supports to fill the crater.
- Electric shock prevention switch : This feature is very useful in the wet environment, high altitude, narrow places, welding inside metal containers. When the anti-shock function is used, the output voltage is about 13V at no-load.
- Input voltage abnormal indicator : When the input voltage is abnormal; overvoltage or under-voltage, the light gets on, and the machine has no output. When one phase is missing, the voltage abnoirmal indicator flashes twice in every second.
- Temperature abnormal indicator : When there is overload, the lamp flashes once every one second and the machine has no output. Arc Force (MMA): rrent (0.5 seconds approx.) during the start of welding. Hot Start provides excellent arc ignition without the electrode sticking.